|Title:||Digital Media Coordinator|
|Locations:||3205 N. Academy|
|Category:||Administrative / Clerical / Skill Trades|
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers. We provide primary care services (medical, dental and behavioral healthcare) through 25 outpatient health centers in El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Elbert, and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong “Hospitality” culture. Our organization has over 800 employees and serves over 90,000 patients in the Pikes Peak and East Central Plains region. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
This is a key position on the Communication’s Team for this fast-growing nonprofit health care organization, responsible for well-developed and effective communications.
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for creating an online presence for Peak Vista through the use of digital media software and visual communication skills. The Digital Media Coordinator’s main job duties include development and maintenance of blogs, electronic newsletters, social media campaigns, keeping track of developments to make the most of emerging technologies and other digitally produced material. Other duties include desktop publishing (editing digital images, designing page layouts, and using electronic publishing software), as well as writing and posting content on the Internet. This position would also be responsible for designing collateral to include posters, fliers, brochures, maps, ads, graphics and more.
The ideal candidate should be a results-oriented self-starter, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, willing to learn new things and implement innovative media campaigns and enjoy working in a multi-task, detail-oriented and deadline-driven environment. Creativity, initiative, organization, good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply are essential. Consistently demonstrate the ability to grasp both “big picture” ideas and handle small details and logistics of a project with commitment to proactive, positive and team-minded behavior.
Job Duties (Essential Functions)
- Keeping track of developments to make the most of emerging technologies and other digitally produced material
- Responsible for creating an online presence for Peak Vista through the use of digital media software and visual communication skills
- Development and maintenance of blogs, electronic newsletters and online review sites (Primary are Yelp and Google)
- Coordinate and schedule on-location video productions
- Desktop publishing (editing digital images, designing page layouts, and using electronic publishing software)
- Writing and posting content on the Internet
- Coordinates assigned public/media relations activities and communication efforts
- Develops, implements and supports events, as needed
- Develops and manages the creation and implementation of social media and content plans
- Works with Communication’s Management to develop email marketing campaigns with list generation accuracy
- Develops and implements video production for events, promotional materials, internal communication (safety at work videos, infection prevention, Leadership, PamCast, etc.), various collateral and web use
- Peak Vista lead for website updates and provides content for pages
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred) and ability to interpret and report data
- Manage and coordinate all of Peak Vista’s audio visual needs as internal/external meetings, events, presentations, etc.
- Manage the organization’s search engine optimization (SEO) to generate fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and user interactions
- Peak Vista’s lead photographer for events, provider photos, web images, etc.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
- Ability to compose letters, outlines, memoranda, reports and other documents
- Ability to understand, remember, and communicate information and make decisions
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate, explore and implement alternative solutions
- Supports, coordinates and organizes outreach and public relations activities and events
- Coordinates administrative duties and components of collateral development, production and inventory
- Creates and designs collateral, as assigned (20%- graphics, PowerPoints, swag artwork, legislative collateral, and clinical training collateral)
- Coordinates with Communication’s Management to help sites, programs and partners develop materials
- Coordinates with Communication’s Management to design and develop project Workflow
- Edits/proofs materials for department
- Performs other duties, as assigned
•Education: Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field required
•Computer skills: Advanced use in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, Social Media Manager Software; proficient use in Adobe Encore, Adobe After Effects, •Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Bridge, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
•Experience 2-3 years in communications required, including video production, social media marketing, copywriting, traditional marketing, public relations and media relations
•Photography skills: Moderate to proficient preferred
•Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to understand complex issues; understand graphic design
•Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
Looking at computer screen continuously for long periods of time, hearing and seeing within normal range, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting for long periods of time, frequent standing and walking, moderate bending, moderate energy requirements, reliable transportation, and flexibility of work hours/days.
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.