|Title:||Facilities AutoCAD Draftperson|
|Locations:||3205 N. Academy|
|Category:||Administrative / Clerical / Skill Trades|
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers. We provide primary care services (medical, dental and behavioral healthcare) through 28 outpatient health centers in El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Arapahoe, Elbert, and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong “Hospitality” culture. Our organization has over 800 and serves 90,000 patients in the Pikes Peak & East Central Plains region. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
The Draftsman is responsible for creating and maintaining Accurate "as built" drawings required for use in: space planning, seating plans, IT equipment deployment, fire system detection points and controls, security control points, electrical distribution, plumbing and life safety drawings. These drawings will be used for daily operations, cost estimates vendor coordination, bidding contracts and defining emergency response locations. The draftsman will create, update and maintain these types of drawings for all Peak Vista locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Electrical distribution drawings will require circuit ID and location
- Plumbing system will include all valves, clean outs and open drains
- HVAC system will include all inline components, controls and regulating devices
- Fire Alarm system will include sprinkler heads, control valves, alarm sensors and smoke detectors
- Seating plan will be updated weekly, providing real time records of available offices
- Work from field notes, sketches and verbal information
- Maintain records and detailed notes, drawings and supplementary information needed to complete projects
- Assignments regularly require the use of mathematical calculations and research involving precedents, manufactures' catalogs and technical guides
- Resolve most of the problems encountered with moderate supervision
- Employee demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to the Compliance Plan and conflict of interest requirements. The employee enhances the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of the department by contributing to, and participating in, departmental performance improve goals.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required, a 2 year college degree preferred
One year experience working as AutoCAD draftsperson required, 3 years experience preferred
Proficient in AutoCAD
Experience in medical and environment preferred
Strong mechanical and conceptual aptitude
Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere
Frequent standing and walking, occasional long periods of sitting, moderate bending, moderate energy requirements, and frequent fine motor skills. Looking at computer screen continuously for long periods of time, hearing within normal range. Must be able to lift 20 pounds
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.