|All:||340 Printers Parkway|
Taking Health Care to New Heights
Peak Vista Community Health Centers provides exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers.
We are a private nonprofit dedicated to premier medical, dental and behavioral health services for people of all ages. We provide primary care services to residents of the Pikes Peak Region through 20 outpatient health centers and are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Will work in conjunction with departments within Peak Vista to ensure all health personnel are optimally trained on Peak Vista’s electronic health record and or patient management computer systems, to include ongoing training, audits and verify quality assurance standards are being met. Maintains effective communication with IT, Business Intelligence Team, and other departments as necessary to assure identification of problems and provide problem resolution in support of effective use of health record and or patient management computer systems and training within those systems for all health personnel.
• Helps develop processes and procedures to optimize usage of electronic record and/ or patient management computer programs.
• Reviews patient records for compliance with organizational quality measures.
• Identifies potential new quality measures and creates proposal for inclusion in Peak Vista’s quality program.
• Implements process of new content cross-departmentally.
• Provides narrative reports, and statistical data, regarding the findings of patient record reviews for decision making by organizational leadership.
• Assures the most economical utilization of time, materials and resources to provide training to health personnel for optimal efficiency.
• Ensures training plans and training materials are developed appropriately.
• Standardization of process, via training and training documentation, with follow-up reporting and corrective actions to leadership.
• Oversees and participates in the orientation, training and continuing computer education of all health related personnel.
• Co-leads various teams as needed.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervision Received: Clinical Training and Quality Assurance Manager
Supervision Exercised: None
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Work Experience: 1 year experience in documentation of patient care in an electronic setting or
billing/coding experience required. 1 year previous training experience required.
Cognitive Skills (Language, Math, Reasoning Ability): Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively using the written word and verbal instructions and adapt messages to different audiences.
Computer Skills: Experience using Microsoft Office Products, including but not limited to Access and Excel.
Certifications & Licenses: N/A
Frequent standing and walking, occasional long periods of sitting, moderate bending, moderate energy requirements, and frequent fine motor skills. Looking at computer screen continuously for long periods of time, hearing within normal range. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with disabilities that needs accommodation and are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please call us at (719) 632-5700 and ask for the Human Resources Department.
For employment and benefits information as well as additional employment opportunities, click here