|Locations:||3205 N. Academy|
|Category:||Manager / Professional|
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers. We provide primary care services (medical, dental and behavioral healthcare) through 27 outpatient health centers in El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Elbert, and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong “Hospitality” culture. Our organization has over 850 employees and serves 90000 patients in the Pikes Peak & East Central Plains region. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
The Lead Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing and placement of new hire exempt and nonexempt employees for non-provider positions within Peak Vista. The ability to develop strong partnerships with internal and external clients is crucial to success in this position. To achieve this, the right individual must provide exemplary customer service to candidates and internal clients, acting with the greatest amount of professionalism and expressing the highest sense of urgency. This position requires recruitment of all levels of talent, spanning multiple skill bases.
- Lead the recruiting efforts for all non-provider positions while helping develop and support the branding of Peak Vista as an employer of choice.
- Partner with hiring managers to define requirements, source candidates, facilitate and conduct interviews and selection, organize offers.
- Establish strong working relationships with external talent sources to ensure organization attracts top students from local and regional colleges and universities, particularly those with healthcare programs. Coordinate internal resources for campus visits, career fairs, college recruiting and networking events.
- Develop and nurture community business partnerships. Develop and maintain a resource rich candidate pipeline for Peak Vista openings.
- Steward a positive end-to-end candidate experience (sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding) and ensure it follows best-in-class practices and enthusiastically communicates the employment value proposition, reflects the brand and is an engaging candidate experience.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, community resources, networking ane employee referrals.
- Utilize job boards, networks, forums, blogs and social media to find qualified candidates. Assist with preliminary screening of candidates, and coordinate with hiring managers and candidates to schedule interviews. Regularly follow up with hiring managers to minimize delays in the hiring process.
- Create positive relationships with all hiring managers and ensure that they are kept up to date with the status of their open positions.
- Prepare and monitor recruiting metrics, analyze data, build upon talent acquisiton analytics to provide the insight into continuously improve the recruiting marketing strategy.
- Enhance Peak Vista's social media strategies related to social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Optimize Google and other Data Analytics for recruiting purposes, including adjusting strategies based on web traffic.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropirate job board/newspapers/colleges/career centers.
- Update, create workflows and ensure feedback is obtained from all Interviewers in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) software.
- Develop, implement and provide analytical reports as needed.
- Updates relevant processes as needed for continuous process improvements and best practices.
- Performs other related functions as assigned.
Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree; Human Resources or related field highly preferred. Graduate degree and PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience required, proactive sourcing or healthcare recruiting prefeerd.
- Competencies & Talents: Communications, Relationship building, Customer service, Integrity, Analytical and problem solving skills
Frequent standing and walking, occasional long periods of sitting, moderate bending, moderate energy requirements, and frequent fine motor skills. Looking at computer screen continuously for long periods of time, hearing within normal range. Must be able to lift 20 pounds
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.